New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Can maori land be changed to general? Or a section with a…

Customer Question
Can maori land be...

Can maori land be changed to general? Or a section with a house on be surveyed and sold?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry in whangarei nz

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I and partner are sole owners

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
1/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

can you tell more about your issue please ?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

I am Leon a Solicitor from Sydney

I have requested that you be referred to an NZ Lawyer. You have incorrectly been referred to the Australian Law Section.

They will contact you soon so please be patient.

Regards