New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Can maori land be changed to general? Or a section with a…

Customer Question
Can maori land be...

Can maori land be changed to general? Or a section with a house on be surveyed and sold?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry in whangarei nz

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I and partner are sole owners

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
1/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will be with you shortly.

can you tell more about your issue please ?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon

I am Leon a Solicitor from Sydney

I have requested that you be referred to an NZ Lawyer. You have incorrectly been referred to the Australian Law Section.

They will contact you soon so please be patient.

Regards

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer