New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I am looking for a family legal aid lawyer so I can put a…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a family legal aid lawyer so I can put a parenting order through before february next year

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in auckland new zealand

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet the grandmother from the husbands side has day to day care of the children cyfs have allowed her to look after the children but they have been manipulated and controlled from her I have put allegations into cyfs about the children the school and daycare centre that the children go to have also commented about the children and are very concerned about the stability of the children

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There has been a conflict of interest from the social worker because her husband is from the same island that the grandmother is from we asked to get her changed but to no success

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
I only have a short time to put my parenting order through because the final court date is in february next year
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I tried to ring but it never went through
I am not really good at using these sites and I really need to talk to some body about this
12/21/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Chris The Lawyer
Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help with your question today
I can suggest some legal aid lawyers in Auckland and perhaps your suburb would help to get someone local. Have you attempted family mediation?
What is the father of the children doing, has he taken part in this?
The father has moved to australia there is a conflict of interest the social workers husband comes from the same island as the grandmother who the children have been placed with so no matter what we try to do nothing happens
I am at work sorry cannot talk with you properly
I understand that. We could talk when you finish work
I finish at 3.30 in the morning I will get back to you sometime after lunch tomorrow if that alright
That’s fine, and if you confirm your suburb I can suggest lawyers close to you
I live in the Glen-Innes area in Auckland
For more general advice the Auckland Community Law Centre can help for free
http://aclc.org.nz/our-services/free-legal-clinics/
Also
Firm: Wynyard Wood - City Office
Address: PO Box 204-231 Highbrook
Auckland 2161
Telephone: 09(###) ###-####Fax:
Email:***@******.***
Website: https://www.wynyardwood.co.nz
NZLS accredited mediator: No