New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Cab my adultery affect ma divorce settlement. INVERCARGILL…

Customer Question
Cab my adultery affect...

Cab my adultery affect ma divorce settlement

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

INVERCARGILL

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
12/19/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

That has no effect on your entitlements. Divorce in New Zealand is on a no fault basis, so things like adultery have no effect on the division of property or on the arrangements for children and child support

Many thanks

May I help further with your questions? If you have finished and are satisfied with the answer, then you may rate the answer you are ready.