New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I live for 11years at the same addressand we share the road…

Customer Question
Good morning, I live...

Good morning, I live for 11years at the same address*****and we share the road with the neighbours***** Now the farmer from the*****brought his cows to graze at our home address. His cows poo on the way, he doesn't use electric rope. He said he has a leasing with the owner which is we never seen him. Please,I would like to know my right.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It says Estate: Fee Simple

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have a copy of the COMPUTER FREEHOLD REGISTER UNDER LAND TRANSFER ACT 1952

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sorry I'm tired of this unlawful issue it stressed me up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
12/13/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

If you are the owner of the property, then he cannot raise the cows without your specific permission, on your property. If you are renting the property, you are entitled to exclusive possession, and he also cannot graze the cows without your specific consent. If his animals are causing a nuisance, by being run up and down the road, then your local council may be able to help because you cannot keep cattle on a road especially when it creates a mess