New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I think I chatted to you earlier about a facebook question…

Customer Question
I think I chatted...

I think I chatted to you earlier about a facebook question but was linked to a US website

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in New Zealand and need a new zealand lawyer not a USA lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will there be any charges?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
12/5/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today. Please give me a minute to read the question

Please let me know your question. But please also read the terms and conditions because this is not a free site

Apart from my question I was told that I nee to pay a $5 charge which would be refunded if I used my credit card. Yet I have been charged $53-00. Why is that? These terms and conditions only appear after the payment has been taken. What are the real facts about charges
Don't worry I'll go to CAB

If you read the terms you will see that you can put down a deposit and then pay when a question is accepted. There is a full refund policy, if you are not happy with the answer. But it's not a free service and if you want a free service you will need to go to the CAB or community Law Centre. You can ask for a refund at any time

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer