New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I charged for assulted women over 16

Customer Question
Hello I charged for assulted...
Hello I charged for assulted women over 16
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Am on work visa in new Zealand so it may affect my visa conditions
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi
I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today.

If you are convicted of this offence, you will likely be deported. It looks as though the case has just started and of course you are entitled to defend this. You should get a lawyer because this does carry a real risk of a jail sentence. We can discuss this further if you want to make a phone call.

Can I have your number to talk regarding this case
Hi am on work visa in new Zealand I was boarding in with 1 flatmate and we both had a drinks one night on that day I tried to kiss her because I was full drink I have try to kiss her on unconsciously and then she refused to kiss and after that I didn't do anything but now she had filed a case asaluting women over 16 case on me so how can I defend myself in this situation please am looking for your answer so it affect any visa condition what would we the charges they going to take on me
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer