New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

The company would not pay me in full. Nz. The agreement was…

Customer Question
The company would not...

The company would not pay me in full

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nz

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The agreement was filed by the lawyers at that time .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How does one retrieve an agreement the lawyer is now retired an the company sold to another law practice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
11/26/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Chris The Lawyer
Hi, I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help with your question today.
Normally the law firm which took over the practice would also take over the files and deeds of the retired lawyer. So you should ask the firm if they have your agreement. You could also check with the Law Society as lawyers have to tell the Law Society where their files and deeds have been sent. As for the other part of your question, I am not sure what you need. Are you owned money for something?