New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I want to hire a qualified NZ lawyer to defend my case of…

Second opinion] I want...

Second opinion] I want to hire a qualified NZ lawyer to defend my case of land relocation v compensation in samoa against the government of Samoa.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am refering to a case in Samoa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We are in discussion with the Attorney General's office on the case. But we are preparing in case we end up in court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The preparatory work required and estimated costs.

11/24/2017
serish khan
serish khan, Lawyer
Hi there. I would suggest you find a Samoan lawyer who is up to date with the relevant laws for your case. Is there any reason you would like a Nz qualified lawyer given you are dealing with Samoan laws and against the Samoan government
?
serish khan
serish khan, Lawyer