New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

New Zealand Law

I want to hire a qualified NZ lawyer to defend my case of

land relocation v compensation in...
I want to hire a qualified NZ lawyer to defend my case of land relocation v compensation in samoa against the government of Samoa.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am refering to a case in Samoa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We are in discussion with the Attorney General's office on the case. But we are preparing in case we end up in court.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The preparatory work required and estimated costs.
11/24/2017
Chris The Lawyer
I can suggest lawyers but it may depend on the seniority of the lawyer, such as a QC. That also affects the cost of course
Do you want a QC or perhaps less expensive?
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Ideally a QC but will consider less expensive suitable one
Try Franic Cooke QC who has appeared in the Samoan Courts
That is Francis Cooke
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I have heard of Francis Cooke any other QC besides him
Or William Akel of Simpson Grierson.
Both are senior but actually there are some pretty good Samoan lawyers
Olinda Woodruffe is a New Zealand Samoan who have acted in many cases in Samoa
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
ok I do know some samoan lawyers but would prefer your reccommendations on this case has William Akel done any cases in samoa
he has
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I know Olinda but would prefer someone else
Simativa Perese Barrister, very well regarded and practises in Auckland
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
thank you I do know of Simativa also. So can you provide contact for following then and I will take on from there: Simativa Perese, William Akel, Francis Cooke,and Ron Mansfield,

Simativa Perese Barrister

Postal Address:

PO Box 2407
Shortland Street
Auckland1140
New Zealand
09(###) ###-####/p>

William Akel

c/- Simpson Grierson
Private Bag 92518
Wellesley Street
Auckland1141
New Zealand
09(###) ###-####/p>

Francis Cooke Queens Counsel

Thorndon Chambers

PO Box 1530
Wellington6140
New Zealand
04(###) ###-####/p>

Ronald Mansfield Barrister

PO Box 2674

Shortland Street
Auckland1140
New Zealand

09(###) ###-####/p>

He is a great lawyer but I think does mostly criminal law-but ask him anyway

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Thank you Chris the lawyer that should be all for now but will contact you if I need help help on this case in the future

Thank you for using this service. When you are ready you can accept the answer by rating the answers which I have given.

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer