New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

New Zealand Law

Can i return d rainbow vacuum which is overdue for grace

Customer Question
period no office here in...
Can i return d rainbow vacuum which is overdue for grace period no office here in nz and no box because the agent took the box after her demo
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nz auckland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I inform the agent and the refer that i want to return the vacuum but the agent is in Australia i sent messages about my concern she inform me that she is away and she will get back to me when she come back and today after sending several messages and i able to talk to her then she told be that is overdue alraedy which is i am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know being consumer do i have the right to return the goods that is very expensive and i inform the agent that i am willing to pay for any penalties. When she do demo in my place she left that said vacuum apply for financing which is been approved
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
The agent tild me that she cant do anything the financing is already been approve but I did not start the monthy dues for this product can i cancelled the financing???
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
Chris The Lawyer
You need to tell the agent that you want to cancel the contract and send her an email right away. Tell her she must pick up the cleaner and you refuse to pay because the company has been misleading and deceptive and that you will be complaining to the Commerce Commission about them.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Actually i inform her already thr agent keep on telling me that sh will get back to me she busy doing her demo.I fell that she is avoiding me do i need to cancel my financing company q card

You should tell them you are cancelling everything and that they must come and get the cleaner

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer