New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I am a member of Patients rights Waikato for 13 years and…

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of Patients rights Waikato for 13 years and know Anna and Rens personally as I am also from Holland. They have helped me come off my horrible psych meds and I am 65 right now and just turned on July 17th of this year. I have been drug-free for 12 years now thanks to them. I cannot afford a lengthy court battle in court and wish to stay anonymous with that as not to draw negative attention with that. I Like you to do a small favour for me. as I have little or no time these days as I am the gardener of Rens and Anna's property. To erase my psych abused past that had already started in New Westminster BC Canada. here on a marriage visa. All neet and tidy. I fell hopelessly in love with a Kiwi lady I still love to this day. Married for 20 years now and she supported my withdrawal

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry, I was not finished :-). I just like to say I love Anna and Rens dearly.and I am sorry that I did not properly introduce myself in the first place. I am in the Waikato and live in Hamilton. My real Dutch name on my Canadian passport is Nicolaas Vegt . For me, it is a very high priority to get my good name back. Thank you ever so much for that. :-) Nico V

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I don't really want to either Pearl, and please forgive me for not wanting to either Pearl. I am absolutely sure you can understand that and why you must forgive the reasons why. I have paid through the nose to get my health back and do not want to ruin my chances for a good name again. Almost virtually left me penniless and help others in getting off drugs as well. Cost me way too many tears and undue suffering and pain. Do you understand me? if I were to appear before a court of law I became a mess and loose it. I will openly weep. My health is my bank account and they've robbed me blind and having great difficulty writing you this e-mail here right now. I don't want the exposure and it will embarrass me in front of all the lawyers and the magistrate, I have come too far to ruin it all again. Thank you for listing to my plight for help. Nico Vegt Just get my psych abuse record erased and I will be ever so happy with that alone, you can have all the exposure as lawyers for thanks and you well deserve as well Ok :-) Seriously :-) A crown to wear in your career. Full stop.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
10/5/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi

I am aNew Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help with your question today.

I think you want your record of the abuse removed but I am not sure what you want removed? Is this health or criminal records you want removed? Health records cannot be removed if that is what you need