New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Loss of hours, no contract, spedactic wages. No hr where I…

Customer Question
Loss of hours, no...

Loss of hours, no contract, spedactic wages

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No hr where I work

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Please explain at will?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No union, no acc, no kiwi saver.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
I was doing full time hours, then went down to part time I guess. Theft was implied, finger pointed at me, did not get to see outcome of investigation, hours were dropped from 30 to 12. I have two fellow workers who are applying for residency,
9/29/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi

I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington. I will be helping you with your questions today