New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Is there a cost for this service? I live in NSW Australia,

Customer Question
Is there a cost...

Is there a cost for this service?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Thanks!!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in NSW Australia, regards ***** ***** old outstanding NZ maintenance issue which has come to light!! Currently I am searching through old related files and trying to chase up previous NZ solicitor which has retired to locate the my Matrimonial Property agreement plus related correspondence!! Might pay to see how I go with this before proceeding!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Due to now being Retired on an Australian aged pension plus a small NZ Superannuation monthly payment, started 2015, I have been just beensent a letter from NZ Work & Income re an outstanding maintenance amount owed!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I might leave it until tomorrow as another box with related correspondence needs to be checked first. Might speed up the process!! Hope thats ok!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
9/27/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi

I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today

Was this maintenance for your former wife or was this child support? What is the sum of money involved approximately?

As mentioned to your receptionist I am still sorting through old legal paperwork, so until thats completed, hopefully tomorrow then I will be in touch!! Was just checking on service costs etc at this stage, already put through the $5 dollar deposit as she mentioned to speed up the process!!

No problem. Just log on again when you have the documents to morrow