New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Am I able to get names of owner of house I'm interested in,

Customer Question
Hi am I able...

Hi am I able to get names of owner of house I'm interested in

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Auckland New Zealand

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Im trying to find info on the house but nothing comes up for some reason

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If that house is forsale I was told it was that's or has it been brought what dates if it's coming up forsale in the near future

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
9/16/2017
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Chris The Lawyer
You can search records of ownership in two places, the Auckland City Council property database of ratepayers and Landonline where you can search the title. Do you want links for these?