How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask serish khan Your Own Question
serish khan
serish khan, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 51
Experience:  Solicitor/Partner at Khan & Associates
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
serish khan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

O thank u for coming online, I'm seeking advice on how our

Customer Question

O hi pearl, thank u for coming online
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm seeking advice on how our family can access information into my brothers estate, I'm in New Zealand, Auckland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am not aware if it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will it cost me if I decide to seek a lawyer
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: O ok thank u
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Am I still waiting to b connected aye??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
With a lawyer I mean
Expert:  serish khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, i would be happy to help with your query. Was there a question you had in particular? Can you tell me a bit more about your situation and i can then provide you with an answer.

Expert:  serish khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi did you still want to ask a question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi serish thank u for responding, just wondering how much would it cost to get a lawyer
Expert:  serish khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, do you mean get a lawyer to represent you for a case, or ask a question through this system?

Expert:  serish khan replied 18 days ago.

Hi there, did you still need help with your query?

Expert:  serish khan replied 11 days ago.

Hi there, did you still want help wiht your query?