Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I asked online here a half an hour ago about getting a

Customer Question

I asked online here a half an hour ago about getting a simple acknowledgement of debt form. It is simply an agreement between me and a family member I am going to loan a small amount of money to. I do not want to register it. We simply want a basic form that we can download and have between ourselves.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I paid $5.00 and then all sorts of prompts came up telling me to buy a better service which I do not want. I am still waiting for an answer and as I said I am not in a state, I want the agreement in NZ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I already said NO! Plus we do not want it to be. I just want my answer. Ive already paid you
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If you are going to put me through a system and ask for more money when you haven't answered my first request which I apid for, I do not want that Ive ALREADY PAID YOU
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  nicole-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/newzealand-law/ao55k-asked-online-half-hour-ago-getting.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 month ago.

I have answered this on your first question but was trying to get a refund on the second question because otherwise you would double up