How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask serish khan Your Own Question
serish khan
serish khan, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 51
Experience:  Solicitor/Partner at Khan & Associates
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
serish khan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has married a girl from another culture and wants no

Customer Question

My son has married a girl from another culture and wants no more contact from parents or siblings there is a wonderful grandboy who we are not allowed contact with we need to write a living will for our other 3 children and leave money in trust for our grandboy can you please advise
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  serish khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, i would be happy to help with your query. You can leave an entitlement to your grandson, if you know him by name you can refer to him specifically in your will and note that he is the son of your son. You do not need to have contact with a person to leave them entitlement in your will. Does this answer your query or would you like any further specific advise? If not please accept the answer and provide a rating. Thank you.

Expert:  serish khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi There, did you need any further assistance with your query?