New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

My son has married a girl from another culture and wants no…

Customer Question
My son has married a...
My son has married a girl from another culture and wants no more contact from parents or siblings there is a wonderful grandboy who we are not allowed contact with we need to write a living will for our other 3 children and leave money in trust for our grandboy can you please advise
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: New Zealand Law
8/5/2017
Solicitor: serish khan, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
serish khan
serish khan, Lawyer

Hi there, i would be happy to help with your query. You can leave an entitlement to your grandson, if you know him by name you can refer to him specifically in your will and note that he is the son of your son. You do not need to have contact with a person to leave them entitlement in your will. Does this answer your query or would you like any further specific advise? If not please accept the answer and provide a rating. Thank you.

Hi There, did you need any further assistance with your query?