Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I'm looking for the best lawyer in christchurch for

Customer Question

I'm looking for the best lawyer in christchurch for relationship, personal property disputes
JA: Have you talked to a real estate attorney about this?
Customer: no
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no yet, my partner committed suicide 4 weeks ago
JA: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?
Customer: no
JA: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you? Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to best lawyer in christchurch to deal with this
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hi

I am a Wellington based lawyer and will help you today. There are lawyers like Queens Counsel, although they are expensive. Would someone like Anita Chan QC be someone you want? She is well recognised as a leader in this area.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm looking for a lawyer that specializes in family/relationship/personal property law in Christchurch. Anita Chan is based in Dunedin. Anyone else you could suggest?

Ebborn Law are very switched on and respected in Christchurch

May I help further with your questions? If you have finished and are satisfied with the answer, then you may rate the answer you are ready.