Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

If person steay in nz over steay and his last visa declin

Customer Question

If person steay in nz over steay and his last visa declin under section 61, he not gating any deportation order , now he volentiarly leave country aprox3 year. Is he still fading deportation or he detain on airport,
JA: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?
Customer: not yet but passport also expired and my ambassey will send me emergency document to leave country , I already send ticket detail for departure .
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just Sefty departure to this country , that's all .
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hi

I am a New Zealand lawyer based in Wellington and will help you with your question today

If you are leaving New Zealand, and you have an emergency document to travel with, then you will not be detained at the airport. If there is no deportation order, then you won't have any problems

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks

Thank you for the reply and for using this site. You may ask further questions or rate this answer when you are ready.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi one more question when I departure nz volentiearly after 3 years as I mention. Is it still emigration still put deportation stamp. Do I have any chance re entry in nz.

Unless there is a deportation order you should be ok, but it is possible someone could check the records and make a note of this. But most likely you can just go