How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22893
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a Lawyer to have a look at some papers that

Customer Question

Hi i am looking for a Lawyer to have a look at some papers that my sisters Lawyer has sent to me,regarding her buying my share of the land that our mum left us.It is a property in Waihi.
JA: Do you share ownership of the property? If so, is it as tenants in common, or as joint tenants?
Customer: Not to sure,but my sister who took out a loan to buy the property wants to buy my 1/9th share off me.My mum has since passed away.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Waihi/Hauraki.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All i really want to do is fax the Agreement For Sale And Purchase Of Real estate forms that my sisters lawyer sent to me for you to look at.And i will pay for the lawyers time.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 4 months ago.

Can I suggest that you fax the papers to Sene at Ord Legal at 04-471 1660 and she will look at these and suggest if they are ok. We dont do direct work on this site, but she will be able to check this for you

Related New Zealand Law Questions