Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

Have no lawyer at this point and trying to find one on

Customer Question

Have no lawyer at this point and trying to find one on behalf of my daughter who will be appearing in the Kaitaia Court tomorrow Do they have available lawyers there that she could see. I am unable to attend with her. Would be good if I am able to help in this ares so she will pre Know for herself and mine.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 8 months ago.

There will be duty lawyers who can help her and ask for an adjournment for 3-4 weeks so she can find her own lawyer and prepare for the case. She may want to plead guilty, and ask for time to present her case with references and support from family