How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22985
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have no lawyer at this point and trying to find one on

Customer Question

Have no lawyer at this point and trying to find one on behalf of my daughter who will be appearing in the Kaitaia Court tomorrow Do they have available lawyers there that she could see. I am unable to attend with her. Would be good if I am able to help in this ares so she will pre Know for herself and mine.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 8 months ago.

There will be duty lawyers who can help her and ask for an adjournment for 3-4 weeks so she can find her own lawyer and prepare for the case. She may want to plead guilty, and ask for time to present her case with references and support from family