How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14934
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

HUIA of 43 Milford Street Witherlea Blenheim. I,am looking

Customer Question

My name is***** of***** Witherlea Blenheim. I,am looking at taking out a personnal loan . I own my house so i want to take a loan on that
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: can i ring you because i,am not very good at typing.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no i just want to know the nuts and bolts of this
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 9 months ago.

Reverse lending is offered by a few specialist companies and your lawyer will need to help.