New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

New Zealand Law

After 30 years plus i have been a member of the cambridge,

Customer Question
Hi, JA: Hi. What is your...
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Hi,
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Hi After 30 years plus i have been a member of the cambridge
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Well i have been barred for no fault of my own
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no this the first i have ever done this and i am of sound mind
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to sue because i have nothing wrong thankyou
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: New Zealand Law
11/18/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi

So I can help better, can you tell be some more about this problem. I see you have been banned from Cambridge and assume this was a club. Has there been any disciplinary hearing? How did you find out?

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer