How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22897
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter and her partner have both agreed to let the

Customer Question

My daughter and her partner have both agreed to let the children come back to her here in australia but he says he doesn't know how to get the ban lifted which has been in place for about 4 years. Who do they have to see about that situation? The children are in New Zealand with their father
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 9 months ago.

If there is an order in place preventing removal, then he will need to go back to the Family Court to remove the order. if the parties consent, this is not a difficult process. so he needs to see a family lawyer to do this.

Related New Zealand Law Questions