How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 23068
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is **************, Just wanting to get an advice as

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, My name is **************, Just wanting to get an advice as i am going through financial difficulties and having problems every week trying to pay my debts. I have alot defaults and i wanting to know what help you can offer to help me ease up this burden please? I get scared when i received demanding letters and pre-possesion letters from finance compnies then i try to negotiate with the finance companies as much as i can to avoid legal and further action at it is the last thing i need. If you know a company that can offer a bad credit debt consolidation to help me get rid some of my debts then that would be very much appreciated JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin? Customer: I am in Wellington New Zealand. The issue started back in 2013 and it's just getting worse and worse. The small debts that was meant to be paid 2 years ago am still paying them JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: What do you mean by has anything been filed or reported? JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Know i have explained everything. Some myself and partners assests were repossesd and we had to pay all the arrears to get these stuff back, now the creditors we owe money too demanding us to make payments every week for these assets otherwise they will be repo again which we dont want that happening ever again

Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 12 months ago.

What is the total of your debts now? I can make some suggestions about how to deal with this. Do uyou own a house? Are the debts secured against you furniture or car?

I can do a phone call but you may want this in the morning.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Chris are you able to send me those ISO documents and phone number of a laywer that can help us with a mortgage please.If you send 2 forms please tha would be much appreciatedThanks
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 11 months ago.

For the mortgage ring Sene at 04(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so muchDoes Sene have mobile number as well? and what is her last name please?Do you know of any other finance company that would offer us a bad credit debt consolidation please apart from ISO order?
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 11 months ago.

Her full name is***** and she can discuss options about refinancing

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Awesome that is great, and where is she based at please?
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 11 months ago.

Central Wellington