How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 23052
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would like to get a copy of all my criminal records for visa

Customer Question

would like to get a copy of all my criminal records for visa app
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can get this from the Ministry of Justice at this site

This is the link for the form

Please let me know if you have any questions about how to use the site

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't answer because I did not want to continue as I realised this site makes it hard to discontinue but easy to get charged without an option to say yes or no for the service , however your site still charged my account without any feedback. I want nothing to do with this, and wish to cancel my membership or any financial ties with this site.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you were disappointed but you have got the form to get your criminal records, which is what you needed. I cannot access them for you, because they are private to you and the police. But you can cancel a subscription at any time