How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14769
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

😊 I was granted Full Custody of my nephew back in 2011, he

Customer Question

Hello 😊
I was granted Full Custody of my nephew back in 2011, he has asked that he live with my other sister not his mum...
If I was to agree to this what will the legal process be?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 11 months ago.

Hi This will need his parents to agree, or if an agreement is not possible you would need to start FDR family mediation. This is a step needed before you can get court orders. It would help if you confirm his age. Then I can give more details.

Related New Zealand Law Questions