How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14947
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A nurse lied she was takin our daughter to her GP to get a

Customer Question

a nurse lied she was takin our daughter to her GP to get a prescription for respiridone, she told us she will bring her home after they finished, instead she took her to the mental health ward .. i got worried and wnt ringin around for my daughters where-abouts.. when i rung the hospital they told me they had her for 5days she be going on compulsory order. i wrote a complaint, no one heard of it, it cant be found, nor were any of the other complaints i wrote found. can i do something about the situation? they had her drugged so bad, she was like a zombie hence my letters of complaint. she was closely monitored and controlled, when she was/is never violent, she is very direct and straightforward, she got copies of her hospital records, and was shocked to read false information written about her. evrything is manipulated to make her look mad, and to stay on compulsory order, hence further letters of complaint. is there anything i can do about this situation?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

If you have a complaint which the hospital has not dealt with to your satisfaction, you can make a complaint to the Health and Disability Commissioner.