How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22815
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear just want to ask you my wife has accused me for

Customer Question

hi dear
just want to ask you my wife has accused me for breching a protection order,i am on a bail at the moment,shoul I consult a a expert lawyer for this,just asking your legal advice here
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 11 months ago.

Breaching a protection order can be a very serious matter with a potential jail sentence. There are lawyers who are experts in family law issues, and I would recommend you discuss the breach of bail with them. If you want to recommend a lawyer, let me know which court you are going to and I can suggest a local lawyer who will have the experience you need

Related New Zealand Law Questions