How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22964
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need NZ Specialist Lawyer Guarantees ACT, Sales OF good Act

Customer Question

Need NZ Specialist Lawyer for Consumer Guarantees ACT, Sales OF good Act NZ
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

How can i help? I can answer questions in those areas.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI CHris, Sonu Here, i hope you rmemeber we spoke about some issues with stock sold to our business customer. they have put the claim with Dispute Tribunal, So just need to know how should i present my case
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Its always useful to have a timetable of events, then a history of events. This should be set out telling the story as it unfolded. You should then prepare a bundle of relevant documents, numbered and in date order so they are easy to use. If you have any witnesses you should get them to come too.