How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22977
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam NZ citizen age 66 still working in AUSTRALIA wishing to

Customer Question

iam NZ citizen age 66 still working in AUSTRALIA wishing to marry a lady from THAILAND age 42, Could you tell me if this possible,Could I return to NZ for a short period along with my future bride to marry there,Iam looking at all possibilities stating with this one , please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
You can certainly visit New Zealand to get married here, and your fiancée would need a visitors permit. But anyone can apply for a marriage certificate and get married here.