New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

New Zealand Law

I'm a licensed sale person and want to become a buyers agent

Customer Question
Hi i'm a licensed sale...
Hi i'm a licensed sale person and want to become a buyers agent to represent developers and building companies. I want to find them land that they are looking for. I need a lawyer to help me with this to make sure i'm meeting my obligations with the agency I work under and obligations under the REAA.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: New Zealand Law
6/14/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Chris The Lawyer

Would you like a referral to a lawyer to give advice, as I can help with more general questions but recommend someone to get more detailed advice. The principal legislation you need to be concerned about is the Real Estate Agents Act, which I expect you are familiar with, and other legislation such as the Fair Trading Act and likely to need some familiarity with the Resource Management Act and the local council requirements.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'd like a referral to a local lawyer in New Zealand that specialises in real estate law and works with real estate agents.

Which city are you in?

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer