How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22813
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About the NZ road law, I have a learner licence which

Customer Question

About the NZ road law, I have a learner licence which need supervisor if I want to drive , and I want to know that who could be the supervisor?
In my case my friends have New Zealand full licence for 1 month but she changed the licence from overseas and which she've taken 4 years ago, is she could be my supervisor?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
If she has a full New Zealand licence then she can be your supervisor. It doesn't matter if she hasn't had it for very long

Related New Zealand Law Questions