How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14694
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in business the is 50/50 directors I have concerns

Customer Question

I am in business the is 50/50 directors I have concerns about the actions of the other director whom has plagiarised documents and website also has illegally signed a finale document and I won't to know what my rights and what process I should take from here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a shareholders agreement? Do you want to sell your shares to him or do you want to carry on and buy his shares? Have you discussed the issues with him at all and if so, what did he say?

Related New Zealand Law Questions