New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I submited work visa application base on study 3 weeks ago.

Customer Question
hi there..i submited work visa...
hi there..i submited work visa application base on study 3 weeks ago. today i was rang immigration and they said the still chek my medical.and i have to call again next week.my question is.
1. when i do medical there is some problem with creatine, almost diabetic and other abnormal blood. is this big issue for me ? or immigration will be reject my application? please advise.. thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
3/2/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris The Lawyer

If you are prediabetic, this may need a medical waiver, but the issue is how serious this is. If the meaning of the tests is you are at high risk of getting diabetes, then they may reject this. If it is low risk it should not be a problem.