New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Sorry but am i still waiting?

Customer Question
sorry but am i still...
sorry but am i still waiting for answer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
2/28/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris The Lawyer

I have answered, and you need to help with thefurther questions which I have sent

dear *****,i am 75 years old and cannot afford this amount at this time, so i think i will leave it for now.

I asked on the other question, do you have a spam filter and an antivirus program on your computer? Sometimes when you sign up without adequate protection, this can open you to attack from these things.

thank you very much yes i am protected for anti virus so i will go online and unsubsribe again thank you so much.

The fact you subscribed to the channel is unlikely to have had any effect on the spam. But it is hard to tell without looking at your security settings. If you wanted to question the company about a link to the spam you would need to prove that their security had disclosed your email address or was picked up. Otherwise there is no causation, which is the legal test for liability and therefore damages from the inconvenience of getting spam