New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

My step granddaughter settled in australia with her husband…

Customer Question
My step granddaughter settled in...
My step granddaughter settled in australia with her husband couple of years ago. She was working in an arts and crafts shop. She had to lift packs of art paper and jarred her left shoulder and could not carry on her job. She went and saw a doctor who was of Asian decent and put her on morphine patches. He told her that she has to put up with it and kept on drugging her. She changed her docter and he did some assessment and also put her on the patches. She has now been on these patches for nearly two years. She is not making any progress and is in pain. Her husband is also dosen't know what to do. She is now is behaving in strange ways and getting more and more addicted to it. We need guidence and how to go about it to get this matter sorted and especially her health, since we do not wish to see her in any undesirable state
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
2/23/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris The Lawyer

Is this a legal or a medical question?