How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14858
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My step granddaughter settled in australia with her husband

Customer Question

My step granddaughter settled in australia with her husband couple of years ago. She was working in an arts and crafts shop. She had to lift packs of art paper and jarred her left shoulder and could not carry on her job. She went and saw a doctor who was of Asian decent and put her on morphine patches. He told her that she has to put up with it and kept on drugging her. She changed her docter and he did some assessment and also put her on the patches. She has now been on these patches for nearly two years. She is not making any progress and is in pain. Her husband is also dosen't know what to do. She is now is behaving in strange ways and getting more and more addicted to it. We need guidence and how to go about it to get this matter sorted and especially her health, since we do not wish to see her in any undesirable state
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is this a legal or a medical question?