New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

Who is the title holder on 36A Caffray Avenue, Wanganui, New…

Customer Question
Who is the title holder...
Who is the title holder on 36A Caffray Avenue, Wanganui, New Zealand
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
I have paid by credit card and am not receiving any feedback
2/17/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris The Lawyer

Hi

I am looking into this, but not all council websites have ownership records. The other place to find this would be to search the title and there are companies who will provide a search at a small fee. This will give you a copy of the current title which will show who owns this

The valuation record does not show the owner but only the rating details. These are below. I can tell you where to get a title search if you want, but there isn't a free service for this. Let me know if you want those sites.

Property Number

10375

Assessment Number

1322034800

Address

36 A Caffray Ave WHANGANUI

Legal Description

LOT 5 DP 22104 0.0941 Ha

Area

0.0941 Ha

Certificate(s) of Title

WN/916/66

Land Valuation

$35,000.00

Capital Valuation

$215,000.00

New Land Valuation

$35,000.00

New Capital Valuation

$215,000.00

I think I have a way of finding the info I require - can you please refund my credit card payment.