How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14691
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm am Lincoln. In my place of business there some customer

Customer Question

I'm am Lincoln. In my place of business there some customer who are expressing fabricated statements to my employer. My employer has come back accusing me of disloyalty, disseminating untruthful facts and misrepresentation of the company. I can prove these are fabricated allegations.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what please?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Your employer must give you an opportunity to answer the allegations. You may have done so already, but you should tell him/her that you have an answer for these allegations, and that you want to discuss this, if they intend taking this any further. You will have the right to a support person at any such meeting and must have particulars of the complaints before the meeting to enable you to prepare for the meeting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was not useful.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

How can I help further then?

Related New Zealand Law Questions