New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

I'm am Lincoln. In my place of business there some customer…

Customer Question
I'm am Lincoln. In...

I'm am Lincoln. In my place of business there some customer who are expressing fabricated statements to my employer. My employer has come back accusing me of disloyalty, disseminating untruthful facts and misrepresentation of the company. I can prove these are fabricated allegations.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like what please?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/3/2016
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris The Lawyer

Your employer must give you an opportunity to answer the allegations. You may have done so already, but you should tell him/her that you have an answer for these allegations, and that you want to discuss this, if they intend taking this any further. You will have the right to a support person at any such meeting and must have particulars of the complaints before the meeting to enable you to prepare for the meeting

This was not useful.

How can I help further then?