Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

I have an inquest to go to next month... I am in need of an

Customer Question

I have an inquest to go to next month... I am in need of an experienced legal aid lawyer who has dealt with inquests before within the napier/hastings areas
Thanks
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

To qualify for legal aid you need to be on a very low income or a benefit. Is this your situation? Legal aid does need to be repaid so it's not a grant. Do you want a lawyer in Napier Hastings area?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am asking who you would recommend to represent me for this inquest hearing... I know all about legal aid so that is not of concern right now, I just need someone who is experienced with these sorts of cases... someone who has taken on cases regarding this sort of matter before preferably more than once, either Napier or Hastings as I'm central to both cities... I'm just after the most experienced legal aid lawyer who would be highly recommended for their work.
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am currently a beneficiary at this point in time.

I wanted to explain legal aid, so it's helpful you are familiar. russell Fairbrother is very experienced and may be helpful. His phone is 06(###) ###-####/p>