How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14713
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Morning. .. next month I must attend an inquest regarding my

Customer Question

Morning. .. next month I must attend an inquest regarding my former partners death.... I would like to be represented on the day. ...I will require legal aid... as wel as a lawyer who has experience with inquests... thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please could you recommend any senior lawyers best suited to help me with my case.... napier or hastings area is fine. Thanks
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

The issue with legal aid is whether you have a low income. You need to be on a benefit to qualify, and the fees do have to be repaid. I assume you will want a lawyer in Napier/Hastings?

Related New Zealand Law Questions