New Zealand Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I had a deal go wrong from a business partner in Dubai and
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
I had a deal go wrong from a business partner in Dubai and have credit card debt I cannot pay … read more
My fatther in law was given a visa to travel to NZ, however
serish khan
serish khan, Lawyer
My fatther in law was given a visa to travel to NZ, however enroute to NZ via Dubai, he was refused to proceed in Dubai. The reason was that he was denied a business visa and had not included it in his application. OUr query is how come he was given a visa in the first place, how did they assess his passport and grant him the visa only to deny him to proceed. Right now he is stuck in Dubai. Is this something you can help with? … read more
I live in Ireland. I visit a lady NZ friend for 3 to 4
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
I live in Ireland. I visit a lady NZ friend for 3 to 4 months every year. Her home is my base and I travel to all parts of NZ and Australia. … read more
I have a question concerning a bankruptcy matter, I am in Wa
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Hello I have a question concerning a bankruptcy matter … read more
I would like to know how i would go aboutchanging my name
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
my name is ***** ***** i would like to know how i would go aboutchanging my name please … read more
Chris, I was reading an archive question about exceptional
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Hi Chris, I was reading an archive question about exceptional circumstances for applying NZ citizenship. I am considering applying for a NZ citizenship based on exceptional circumstances. I have held … read more
We are overseas buyers who are purchasing buying a property
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
We are overseas buyers who are purchasing buying a property in Auckland with our son, who is resident in NZ. He is taking a loan for his 30% share in the property and my wife and I are paying cash for… read more
Do you know anything about "European Union Clearing House"
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Do you know anything about "European Union Clearing House" , with address Stadhoudersplantsoen 12 - 18, 2517 JL Den Haag? They say they are a Netherlands clearing House to vet any money leaving belgui… read more
hi there, i am in new zealand and sellling a car online via
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
hi there, i am in new zealand and sellling a car online via trademe, i have had a lady contact me wanting to purchase the car using PayPal. After saying ok, she then said that the shipping company tha… read more
I have had an informal agreement with my ex wife for child
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
I have had an informal agreement with my ex wife for child maintenance. She and my child live in NZ. She is a NZ citizen. I am UK and our child was born in UK. She was given leave to remove our child … read more
NZ law re wills. I am co executor of my dads will.He passed
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
NZ law re wills. I am co executor of my dads will.He passed away nearly 3 years ago. I am executor with my 2 sisters and I was informed by dads lawyer that no funds could be released without the agree… read more
Hi Myself and my wife are NZ citizens. I am currently living
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Hi Myself and my wife are NZ citizens. I am currently living in Dubai, and my wife, who is currently in India will join me shortly. I left NZ alsu August after a very disturbing tenure of life - loss … read more
Hi, my husband had an affair last year in NZ which resulted
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Hi, my husband had an affair last year in NZ which resulted in one miscarriage for his mistress and now a pregnancy. Since 23 December when my husband came home for holidays and subsequently called th… read more
Hi My husband and I are both New Zealand citizens, living
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Hi My husband and I are both New Zealand citizens, living and working in the UAE. We have agreed to a separation and we want to separate our small, uncomplicated assets and to ensure that during and a… read more
I am a 62 Years old man who has to live in NZ for a certain
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
I am a 62 Years old man who has to live in NZ for a certain period and my wife is working in Dubai. She does not intend to support me, though earning around equivalant of 12,000 NZ dollars per month, … read more
A muslim man holding Egyptian passport and living in UAE has
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
A muslim man holding Egyptian passport and living in UAE has married a christian woman living in NZ and holding a NZ passport. The marraige has been done in NZ. During the 8 Years marriage the wife ha… read more
A muslem man holding an Egyptian passport and working in UAE
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
A muslem man holding an Egyptian passport and working in UAE has married on 2004 to a christian lady holding a New Zealand passport. The marriage has take place in Auckland - New Zealand. I case of di… read more
My wife and I are tax resident in France and UK nationals.
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
My wife and I are tax resident in France and UK nationals. We have recently bought a property in New Zealand and will be renting (hopefully) it out when we return to France. We have three children and… read more