How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 14858
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How does a person with 30% mentality change s power of

Customer Question

How does a person with 30% mentality change his power of attorney that he dosnt trust. .puts a ban on outings. .The home Westella in Feilding allows him $3.00 per week. .Does not know where rental money is and his power of Attorney Lucy Tanner uses his farm for training horses for nothing. .There is much more. .It is not human the way he is being treated
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We previously have taken Ross Adams out each day. Hopefully P O A will give him permission to change to Julia Wallace Home which is 100 % better. At present P O A will use but not give. There is a strong feeling she is not being honest ..This man is still very capable of good conversation & doing whatever is asked. Please help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

If you dont believe the power of attorney is being used correctly the correct approach is to apply to the Family Court to have an independent property manager appointed. This is done by an application and you would need medical evidence as to his state of mind and capacity to understand. If he lacks capacity then he is unlikely to be able to validly change his attorney and replace them.