How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22897
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a warrent has been made my court hearing and i dont have

Customer Question

Hey chris if a warrent for arrest has been made for missing my court hearing and i dont have a lawyer . Can i just call up any lawyer to arrange another court hearing to avoid the cells and how much do they charge just to do that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can ring any lawyer, and ask for help in making a voluntary appearance and ask them how much they will charge, as they wont mind being asked

Related New Zealand Law Questions