Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
32702153

If an employee resigns and s resignation is accepted what

Customer Question

If an employee resigns and his resignation is accepted what happens. In this case the employee has left for India without a notice period being served. The immigration has ben informed. Can the employee return to N since his work visa is canceled and he has no visitor visa either
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

The work visa is tied to the specific job, and if he has resigned without giving notice, then his work visa will come to an end and he will be required to leave although in this case he has done so already. If he wants to return he would need to find a new job offer and obtain a new job visa. Do you still need a phone call?