How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22977
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to check my eligibility to apply Zealand to get PR.

Customer Question

I need to check my eligibility to apply for New Zealand to get PR. Or else need to know which type of visa is applicable for me. I'm a hotelier who has 10years of working experience in star class hotels in srilanka. currently i'm working as a Assistant front office manageress in a 4 star hotel in srilanka. i'm holding a srilankan citizen and i have done a diploma of travel and tourism economics,hotel management at the university of colombo srilanka. i'm married and my husband is doing his own business. he is owning 640 perches rubber land and he sales rubber for small factories who makes products out of rubber. further more i'm owning my house and 19 perches land.i'm 29 years of age and my husband is 30 years of age will you please let me know the eligibility to move to newzealand. Thank you and best regards, ***** ***** De Silva
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

The place to see if you are eligible is through Immigration New Zealand and you will need to see if you qualify on the skill shortage list. I suggest you look at this first and then ask further questions on this page.

Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

You could also then make a phone call.

Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

You would need to apply for a work visa first and then apply for permananet residency. You would need a job offer from a New Zealand employer and provide the usual evidence of good health and a police check.