How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22888
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i get a work visa after completion of my postgraduate

Customer Question

Can i get a work visa after completion of my postgraduate diploma in education from a tertiary college of nz. I am a indian resident. If yes then what is the procedure for it. I will be greatful for your guidance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

The first step is to get a job offer on the skills shortage list held by immigration. If you don't know this, I can send a link. That is the best way forward. All the various visa are online and I can also provide the links for these. Would this be useful to provide links?

Related New Zealand Law Questions