How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 23058
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Here, I did my +2 from India. after that i went to New

Customer Question

Hi, i am Manveer here,
I did my +2 from India. after that i went to New Zealand for my further study. There i did my diploma in Business level 5/6. Now am in India. I have experience of cooking and childcare. Now i want to skill migrant to New Zealand. please advise me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Have you checked the skilled migrant categories? That is your best chance, and I can send a link to the categories and you can ask further if you find one which suits you