New Zealand Law

Have New Zealand Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Online.

New Zealand Law

We own a week at Club Paihia which we have owned years. We

Customer Question
Hi Chris, we own a...
Hi Chris, we own a week at Club Paihia which we have owned for many years. We have a c/t 70D/764 for it. We are wanting to pass it on to a charity or similar. Do you know how we can locate and arrange that. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: New Zealand Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/23/2015
Solicitor: Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Chris The Lawyer

You would first need to find a charity which would want this. I suspect you want to sell this or get rid of this somehow, and you may have realised these are hard to sell. There are companies which sell timeshares and that may help and you can give any proceeds to charity if you want

Places like this can help with sale http://www.timesharesnz.com/resorts-for-sale.asp so I suggest you contact them
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer