How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris The Lawyer Your Own Question
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: New Zealand Law
Satisfied Customers: 22986
Experience:  38 years qualified as a lawyer; LLB, MMgt and FAMINZ.
Type Your New Zealand Law Question Here...
Chris The Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I put a complaint about the competency of my leader on the

Customer Question

I put a complaint about the competency of my leader on the 4th December 2014. Despite providing evidence and the whole team going through a 360 process that suggests my complaints were well founded, the institution are still supporting the leader and not the programme we are trying to implement. The HR process has been lengthy and slow. What legal actions can I carry out to challenge the process and the decision?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: New Zealand Law
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

If nothing has happened in the investigation over this period of time that may indicate that this is not going to happen. So unless the insitution at a senior level above the leader, arew prepared to act, then you cannot really do much more. If this is affecting your work so you are disadvanatged this can be used for a personal grievance against the organisation but this may not do anything about the leader. There are no real legal remedies against the leader in this situation

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I went and got some advice from a lawyer face to face. I didn't think your advice helped. They gave me much better advice and direction for my next steps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Plus, their advice didn't cost me a cent
Expert:  Chris The Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

You are welcome to seek a refund if this wasnt a help. This forum works best with a discussion and perhaps this would have helped. But I am sorry you didnt find this useful, but face to face advice is often more effective as you can explain matters in more detail than here